Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Quickie

Tonight I had to take someone out to dinner for work. It was actually quite a nice dinner.

Now that I am back home, I am making some of these. I found some shrinky dink sheets that can go through my printer. It is fabulous. I will show you pictures tomorrow. So cute.

Also, last night, I cast on and knit the first three inches of my second pair of fuzzy feet. These are for my friend Allison. She bought the yarn to make them for herself but she ran out of ambition for fuzzy feet so now I am doing them. They are such a funny quick knit so I don't mind.

I'm going to find some wine.

2 comments:

Steph said...

oooooooooh crafty. Me likey.

Rhett said...

Kristy was here, but now is gone.
Her blog contiues to carry on.
Those who read it miss her much.
And wish that she could keep in touch.
Her job is new and takes up time.
What happened to things like knit and wine?
We miss you lots, our blogging friend.
Can this new work schedule, please, soon end?