Monday, April 16, 2007

Progressing

Knitting time this weekend was fruitful, if minimal. I did make progress on the F13 Resolution projects and I didn't start anything knew so the weekend was a success. (I have low-ish standards for a good weekend.)

I finished Lori's Sophie bag. See? There's the lining peeking out of the top.
And here is a look inside.

I finished the first row of the Almost Amish baby blanket (pictured) and I finished the first 4 blocks of row two, though I didn't take a picture of it.I have decided to only go 8 squares wide instead of 9.

Today's Quote:

"You always have certain strengths and certain weaknesses, and you want to compensate for your weaknesses..." -Erskine Bowles

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful bag and beautiful blanket-in-progress! I love your color choices ... will you be my official color consultant? I am so bad at picking out matching, fun, colors ...

MLFTC said...

HURRAY! When can I have it?!?!

I am so excited! I hope you have stashed in your desk somewhere and you are going to let me have it today!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bag! I like the blanket - as a quilter, I love the idea of quilt-inspired knitting!

RobynR said...

I love the bag Kristy, it's very reminiscent of lilacs. The baby blanket's looking good too :)

Dusa said...

I agree with Ruth - love the knitted quilt idea! And yay you for making a very cool resolution. Here's to Friday the 13ths!

Anonymous said...

Love the bag Kristy. I think it's time I tried felting...

Anonymous said...

I love the bag and the blanket. The color choices are wonderful. I especially like that you didn't go for the traditional baby pastels.