RC tagged me so here goes.
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here are my facts:
1. Like RC, I had Lasik eye surgery three years ago. I can't think of anything I've done in my life that I have been quite so glad I've done. It is wonderful. No contacts! No glasses! I can see, I can see, I can see!!!
2. I have a nearly freakish ability to remember numbers, particularly phone numbers. I have always been this way.
3. I have never been thin and, while I would not object to losing some weight, I have no aspirations to be what anyone would ever call "skinny". Contrary to popular perception, not all fat women are secretly crying in their Rocky Road, longing to look like Calista Flockhart. (Though I wouldn't mind keeping company with Harrison Ford.)
4. Like RC and Trish before her, I love to read but my reading has been on a serious downward spiral ever since I learned to knit.
5. My car once broke down on the side of the road. This was before I had a cell phone so I had to repair my car by myself. I used Fimo clay that I had in the trunk.
6. I once hit an owl with my car. More accurately, an owl flew into my car while I was driving down the road. (This is the same car that was involved in the incident in #5)
7. I love sushi, particularly yellowtail (hamachi).
Those I'm tagging:
7. Dr. B
There you have it!
Don't wander too far . . . I have another post. With pictures! Yarn in the mail! Sock progress! Need some sock advice!
Thrilling stuff, I tell ya.
"Sometimes sushi is just superb, and other times there's nothing like a great big steak. It depends where your taste buds are at the time." -Francesca Annis