Thursday, November 10, 2005

















Someone get me a drink.

In the last two days: Pounds lost: -3 / Hours slept: 7 / Threats to have someone snuffed out: 6 no, make that 11. / Rows of Knitting: 14, of which 11 were ripped out. Yarn purchased: two balls of dishcloth cotton, to soothe my nerves.

I work in a real estate office. I am an assistant to a commercial realtor. Yesterday afternoon, a woman called and asked for Boss's voicemail. I put her through. Of course, I am the one who picks up his voicemail 90% of the time so, later, I listened to her message, got the information she needed and called her back. After I gave her the info she requested, she asked my why I had return her call when she had actually left a message for Boss. I explained that I am his assistant and I handle these kinds of questions, to which she said, "So is there anyway to avoid having to talk to you in the future or am I stuck?" I accidentally hung up on her.

So tonight, come hell or Martha Stewart, I am going to finish Fuzzy Foot #2.

2 comments:

alltangledup said...

funny that, the rudest ones always tends to be women...

I don't understand why some people are just so ungrateful.

amandamonkey said...

Ooooooooh.
I used to be an assistant to a Boss at a commercial real estate office. I feel your pain.