Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

Did I say Wednesday? Umm. No. No, not Wednesday. I meant Thursday. Tune in Thursday (evening) for details on the contest. See, I've been mustering up this contest in my mind for a while now and I've been accumulating the prizes for a couple of months so really, it was to be j-u-s-t-s-o. Plus, I need to get some good pictures.

Do you hear Annie singing? Tomorrow, tomorrow. I love ya', tomorrow. You're only a day away.

I'll tell you this: there will be three prizes (and maybe a fourth, depending on how I group it), including one prize for non-knitters. There's yarn, of course, and Brittany needles...It'll be worth the wait, I promise.


Today's Quote:

"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very, very low crime rate." - then Washington D.C. mayor, Marion Berry

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

Will I get in trouble if I tell you that it is already Thursday evening here in Australia?!! (heh!)

Sounds very exciting!

marit said...

Oh dear, it is actually Friday morning here in Norway...