Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tagged

Rhett tagged me for the following MEME. What a nice way to ease back into my blogging. Thanks Rhett! :)

4 jobs you have had:
  • Coordinator of classes at Michael's Arts & Crafts
  • Activities director at a retirement home
  • Assistant to commercial realtor
  • Executive assistant
4 movies you could watch over and over:
  • Steel Magnolias
  • The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
  • Multiplicity
  • Office Space
4 TV shows you love to watch:
  • Law & Order (and L&O:SVU and L&O:CI)
  • Rollergirls
  • My Name Is Earl
  • Crossing Jordan
4 places you have been on vacation:
  • Lake Tahoe, California/Nevada
  • Maui, Hawaii
  • Asheville, North Carolina
  • Las Vegas, Nevada
4 websites you visit daily:
4 of your favorite foods:
  • Steak
  • Potato Casserole (I will have to share this recipe with ya'll someday. It is so yummy)
  • Calamari
  • Broccoli with cheese sauce
4 places you'd rather be right now:
  • Having a massage
  • With my family
  • Knitting
  • Somewhere where it is snowing

4 bloggers you are tagging:

So there we go. My very first MEME.

No comments: