Thursday, December 07, 2006

Picture This

I have achieved some degree of success with the uploading of pictures. It won't let me put these in the previous post but (obviously) I've been able to upload them here. So this is sort of an addendum to the previous post. Also, it will only let me upload pictures as left justified AND the llama picture shows up sideways even though it really is on its feet in the picture file on my computer. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

Go with me now on a little pictorial tour of my most recent post.

Here we have Mt. Shasta against the bluest sky I have seen in recent memory. The way the wind is blowing the snow off the top of the mountain, it made me think that the mountain was wearing an elegant, flowy handknit shawl. I hadn't had much sleep the night before.















Next up are these two shots of the snowy road side on the drive home.





























Followed by a knitted-as-yet-unfelted llama, standing on his head.



















Then last but certainly not least, the finished grey sheep. Who I think is one of the best things I've ever knitted.

3 comments:

Kim said...

ooooh...
aahhhh...
...and your sheep truly is marvelous!

Stefaneener said...

Sheep is too too cute.
In Terry Pratchett's The Wee Free Men, Granny Aching calls the mountains the "brides of the sky." Mt. Shasta (we used to go to Lake Shasta every summer for vacation) looks like that.

Anonymous said...

Could that little llama be any cuter?! Here's to you for knitting tiny, feltable things. I can't even see that few stitches any more! And the little sheepy? Just adorable. Knit more! (or at least, post lots and lots more of your knitting...) And the sunrises, which I seldom see...